SHD 400 Wood Pellet Machine
Introduction of pellet machine:
Wood pellet machine is an ideal pelletizing machine for small scale fuel pellets production at home, on the farm, in the yard or outside in the open air.The material are widely, such as straw, peanut shells, wood chips, rice husk, cotton stalk, cotton seed hull, weeds and other crops straw.The wood sawdust powder raw material is spread evenly into the space between the flat die and roller, and press into the mould hole, formed column shape pellet, the pellet will rotate along with the rotating ring die mould and will be cutted when the length of the column pellet reach to a certain value.The wood pellet production line is included wood crusher machine,screw conveyor,wood pellet machine.The capacity range is from 400kg/h to 500kg/h.
Wood pellet Machine Use Raw Material:
1. Wood waste, scobs, branch, palm tree, sugarcane residue, sawdust, medical slag, hay, discarded edible fungus.
2. Bean stalk, wheat stalk, corn stalk, cotton stalks, sunflower stalks, mustard stalk, rice stalks, coffee husk, cotton shell, peanut shell, rice shell, coconut shell.
3. Livestock and poultry's waste, tea waste, tea waste, forestry wastes, forestry wastes, wood chips and many other organic waste resources.
1. The wood machine pellet uses the principle of interaction between the pressing force between the annular die and the pressing wheel and the frictional force of the die hole to make the material form.
2. There is no need to add any additives and binders during the processing of the materials. The wood materials have softening characteristics. When the temperature reaches a certain value, the softening and bonding strength are enhanced under a certain pressure to make the molecular clusters dislocation, deformation and extension. The adjacent biomass particles are recombined and pressed into shape.
Specifications of wood pellet mill:
Q1: How about the documents after shipment?
After shipment, we wi ll send all original documents to you by DHL, including Bill of Lading, Commercial Invoice, B / L, and other certificates as required by customers.
Q2: How long is the delivery time?
For standard machines, that would be 25-30 working days; For non-standard machines and customized machines according to customers' specific requirements, it would be about 30 working days.
we work with the biggest freight forwarder in North China. if you need to appoint other freight measures, we can arrange them because we have rich experience and sufficient funds to handle.
Q3: Are you manufacturer of trading company?
A: We are manufacturer, also with marketing department and R&D center.
Q4: I am newer to biomass industry, how to design the suitable plant?
A: Do not worry about that. We already helped many beginners. We provide optimal project design according to every customer’s needs.
Q5: Do you offer installation and training?
A: Yes. We can dispatch technicians to customers’ site to help install equipment and train how to operate.
Q6: Which kinds of raw material can be used for making pellets?
A:Sawdust (waste wood chips/shavings), other forest waste, agricultural straw, stalk, ,bamboo, peanut shells, rice husk, bagasse, alfalfa, palm fiber etc.
Q7: What is the main process for making pellets?
A: Coarse Crushing Section(Splitter, Wood Chipper)—Drying Section—Crushing Section—Pelletizing Section—Cooling Section—Packing Sectio